Kona Sumo Bodyboard
The Sumo is a great boogie board to take to the lake or the beach and is the perfect size for most adult riders. It is wider, faster, longer and stronger than other body boards. A notable IXPE deck and pro slick hard bottom increase the stability and performance of the Sumo. With the addition of two wooden stringers, riders can feel comfortable knowing that their board won't snap underneath them. The crescent tail increases the fluidity of the board when tackling the conditions of the ocean. All models come with a pro coiled polyurethane leash and are available in a wide selection of colors. If you're looking for a new boogie board for yourself or as a gift for someone who loves bodyboarding, Kona's signature Sumo board will be the perfect addition to anyone's beach gear!
- [Summary]: The Sumo is a great item to take to the beach and fits most adult riders. Available in 48 or 50 inch and built from quality materials. This board is light, durable, and fun!
- [Design]: This boogie board is built for larger riders. With added length and width for stability, a slick bottom for speed and a crescent tail for turns, this board is a great for the beach.
- [Construction]: Built with an EPS core with 2 wooden stringers for added durability. The deck is covered with a soft IXPE foam and the bottom is slick HDPE with a scratch resistant checker pattern.
- [Purchase Includes]: Package includes one Sumo bodyboard with Sumo and Kona Sun logos and 1 coiled leash with Kona logo. Available in two sizes and a variety of colors.
- [Who We Are]: Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Rider Level
- All Skill Levels
- IXPE Deck and EPS Core
- Heated Lamination HDPE Slick
- Crescent Tail
- 2 Wooden Stringers
|Length||Rider Height||Rider Weight|
|48in (4ft)||5ft 6in||170lb and up|
|50in (4ft 2in)||5ft 6in and up||200lb and up|