Kona Sumo Bodyboard
The Sumo is a great item to take to the lake or the beach and is the perfect size for most adult riders. It is wider, faster, longer and stronger than other body boards. A notable IXPE deck and pro slick hard bottom increase the stability and performance of the Sumo. With the addition of two wooden stringers, riders can feel comfortable knowing that their board won't snap underneath them. The crescent tail increases the fluidity of the board when tackling the conditions of the ocean. All models come with a pro coiled polyurethane leash and are available in a wide selection of colors. If you're looking for a new boogie board for yourself or as a gift for someone who loves bodyboarding, Kona's signature Sumo board will be the perfect addition to anyone's beach gear!
- Great bodyboard for larger riders of any skill level that can be ridden in lots of surf conditions.
- The IXPE Deck and EPS Core make this board lightweight and durable with plenty of volume to keep you afloat.
- Heat Laminated HDPE Slick bottom serves a dual purpose, it's slick so you can go fast on the waves and protects the bottom of the board.
- This boogie board is designed with a crescent tail that provides extra control while you're gliding down the waves.
- Double wooden stringers for extra durability so you can rest easy that the board won't break in the water.
- Rider Level
- All Skill Levels
- IXPE Deck and EPS Core
- Heated Lamination HDPE Slick
- Crescent Tail
- 2 Wooden Stringers
|Length||Rider Height||Rider Weight|
|48in (4ft)||5ft 6in and up||170lb and up|
|50in (4ft 2in)||5ft 6in and up||200lb and up|