Kona Single Tab (5 Fin) Plastic Shortboard Fins
The Kona Single Tab fins are Designed in The USA and cover a wide range of different surf conditions. They can be used by any type of surfboard and can be arranged to suit any style of surfing. Five fin boxes allow you to mix and match fins depending on your preference and the surf conditions. Swap from the freedom of a twin fin, to the traction of a thruster, to the speed of a quad without changing boards.
- [Summary]: Designed in The USA, the Kona Single Tab fins have you covered no matter what. Arrange them in your favorite surfboard to suit your surfing style and current wave conditions.
- [Design]: Five fins allow you to mix and match to your preferences. Our single tab fins are designed to fit in standard and futures fin boxes. They have a 4.33in Base and 4.52in Depth with a flat foil
- [Construction]: Made from a durable plastic and adorned with our classic Kona logo these fins will add a bit of style to any surfboard.
- [Purchase Includes]: Package includes Five Single Tab fins. (One for the center, two 4.37in side bites for thruster set up, and two 3.5in side bites for quad)
- [Who We Are]: Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.