Kona Pivot Single Longboard Fins
The Kona Pivot Single Fin is designed for those quick turns and cutbacks with plenty of hold for longer nose rides. It works with traditional outlines that feature square or pin tails. This universal fin fits most standard 8in to 10in fin boxes and is constructed to give you the most control of your board. It is designed in the USA and is available in many vibrant patterns. If you want a fin that gives you just that little edge then the pivot fin is for you. Installation hardware is included with the fin so you can get back to surfing in no time at all.
- [Summary]: The pivot fin is great for any longboard or SUP that needs a little more bite for faster turns while still providing plenty of hold for noseriding.
- [Design]: Fits most 8in to 10in fin boxes for surfboards and paddleboards with many fun colors. You can get a blue fin or choose one of our colorful designs to customize your board.
- [Construction]: These fiberglass fins have excellent flex and durability making them stronger than your average plastic fins.
- [Purchase Includes]: Package includes one classic single fin and a screw plate. Available is sizes ranging from 8in to 10in.
- [Who We Are]: Designed in the USA by an awesome team of artists to give your board that one of a kind look.