Kona Malibu Softboard
This classic funboard outline has enough rocker and volume to catch as many waves as you can handle. The Malibu is extra durable, built with extra stringers for stability and added layers of EPO and XPE to make it sturdy. The IXPE Deck is slip resistant and soft to prevent damage to the board as well as the surfer riding it and the slick HDPE bottom helps prevent wear and tear and allows for smooth gliding through the water. All models come with soft flex fins and a high quality leash. The Malibu is good to go for all levels of surfing experience. Get ready to rip!
- Perfect starter surfboard for kids and adults of all skill levels. Has a good amount of rocker to prevent pearling for beginners and enough float to catch a lot of waves.
- The Malibu is available in a variety colors and sizes giving you plenty of a options and volume for all weight and skill levels.
- Custom outline for maximum float with added rocker for performance so you can enjoy the water in a variety of conditions.
- Scratch resistant diamond checkerboard bottom serves a dual purpose, it's slick so you can go fast on the waves and protects the bottom of the board.
- Double wooden stringers for extra durability so you can rest easy that the board won't break in the water.
- Rider Level
- All Skill Levels
- IXPE Deck and Inside is 2 layers of EPO and XPE
- Heated Lamination HDPE Slick
- 2 wooden stringers
|7ft 0in||75L||170lbs and Up|
|7ft 6in||80L||180lbs and Up|
|8ft 0in||88L||200lbs and Up|
|8ft 6in||95L||210lbs and Up|
|9ft 0in||108L||215lbs and Up|