Kona Carbon Fiber Adjustable Adjustable SUP Paddle
The Kona Carbon 2 Piece Adjustable Paddle provides comfort, durability and convenience for any level paddler. The 3K Carbon is lightweight and strong that is built to last. It features a carbon adjustable shaft, spring hinge locking system, and a palm handle for maxium comfort. The blade is reinforced with a ABS so you don't ding up your board. This is a multi purpose paddle that allows the rider to use it in the open water or for surfing. An added bonus is that floats in both salt and fresh water!
- A 2-piece, adjustable SUP paddle made with 3K carbon that is built to last for many years. Great for any type of paddling at the lake, the beach or for surfing.
- This paddle is designed as 2-pieces to make it easier for compacting during any kind of traveling. It also has a comfortable palm handle to make your ride a lot smoother.
- The paddle is made with strong, lightweight 3K carbon that can handle years or regular use. It has an ABS edge so you don't ding up your board during your time out in the water.
- No more worrying about dropping you paddle in the water anymore. This fiberglass paddle will always float so you won't be stranded anywhere you paddle.
- Here in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality products using only the best materials in the world.
- 3K Carbon Fiber
- Palm Shape
- Carbon Adjustable
- Blade Edge
- ABS Reinforced
|Size||Blade Angle||Blade Size||Blade Area|
|S07||8 Degrees||18.1in x 7.8in||91 sq in|
|S08||10 Degrees||18.9in x 8.2in||104 sq in|
|S14||9 Degrees||19.3in x 6.7in||96 sq in|