Kona Carbon Fiber Adjustable Adjustable SUP Paddle
The Kona Carbon 2 Piece Adjustable Paddle provides comfort, durability and convenience for any level paddler. The 3K Carbon is lightweight and strong that is built to last. It features a carbon adjustable shaft, spring hinge locking system, and a palm handle for maxium comfort. The blade is reinforced with a ABS so you don't ding up your board. This is a multi purpose paddle that allows the rider to use it in the open water or for surfing. An added bonus is that floats in both salt and fresh water!
- [Summary]: A 2-piece, adjustable SUP paddle made with 3K carbon that is built to last for many years. Great for any type of paddling at the lake, the beach or for surfing.
- [Design]: This paddle is designed as 2-pieces to make it easier for compacting during any kind of traveling. It also has a comfortable palm handle to make your ride a lot smoother.
- [Construction]: The paddle is made with strong, lightweight 3K carbon that can handle years or regular use. It also has an ABS edge so you don't ding up your board.
- [Purchase Includes]: Package includes one, 2-piece paddle.
- [Who We Are]: Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- 3K Carbon Fiber
- Palm Shape
- Carbon Adjustable
- Blade Edge
- ABS Reinforced
|Size||Blade Angle||Blade Size||Blade Area|
|S07||8 Degrees||18.1in x 7.8in||91 sq in|
|S08||10 Degrees||18.9in x 8.2in||104 sq in|
|S14||9 Degrees||19.3in x 6.7in||96 sq in|