Kona Bamboo Series Complete Cruiser
Our Bamboo Series Cruiser Skateboards reflect back on the days of old when surfers, when good surf was hard to find, would build backyard longboards to surf the streets instead. With their classic surfboard shape and feel, these cruisers look cool and are easy to ride. Made from bamboo with Canadian maple sandwiched in between, durable construction with vintage vibes and classic charm. Assembled with 3mm risers, sturdy trucks, 62mm wheels and ABEC-9 bearings, you'll get a smooth ride on any flat terrain and the wheels won't catch on sharper turns. Our Kona logo is laser engraved on each skateboard so you'll look sharp while shredding the streets.
- [Summary]: Surf the streets on one of our Bamboo Cruiser Skateboards. With their classic surfboard shape and feel, these cruisers look cool and are easy to ride.
- [Design]: The surfboard shapes are wide for added balance and smooth turns. Our Kona logo is laser engraved on each skateboard so you'll look sharp while shredding the streets.
- [Construction]: Made with a bamboo and Canadian maple sandwich construction for a sturdy and vintage look. Assembled with 3mm risers, spring trucks, 62mm wheels and ABEC-9 bearings.
- [Purchase Includes]: One laser etched deck complete with trucks and wheels, no assembly required. Have fun without the hassle of hard to read building instructions.
- [Who We Are]: Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.