Kona Wasabi Surfboard
Borrowing features from the fish and other performance shortboards, the Wasabi is fast and responsive. A short surfboard that rocks in small to medium surf. The added performance rocker and swallow tail makes for easy rail to rail transitions in any conditions.
Outline:The center of balance with wide point pushed back decreases the swing weight for quick turns creating an all over balance of speed and stability.
Rocker:The mid rocker paddles with ease and flows through dead sections with minimal effort. The lift in the nose creates early parallels for speed and easy late take offs. The lift in the tail creates extra drive through turns.
Bottom Contours:A single concave to a double concave keeps the board fast while a vee through the tail helps the board respond quickly.
Tail:The swallow tail provides a lot of bite on the wave even in small conditions for fast and easy turns.
- The Wasabi is a fast and responsive shortboard that is best in small to medium surf. The pushed back midpoint and swallow tail provide an all over balance of speed and maneuverability.
- The mid rocker helps ease paddling and the single to double concave in the bottom provide speed while the vee out the tail allows for rail to rail transitions.
- We use a PU blank, Epoxy resin, and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Wasabi board, three Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- Tri Futures