Kona Twinner Fish Surfboard
This is a wave catcher and the closest to the true, original classic Fish with a little more roundness. The wide nose and the soft egg rails provide a nice soft ride and easy transitions. Dual fins are perfect for small days. A perfect board for novice to experienced surfers.
Outline:A full. rounded nose. flat rocker and full. wide tail stacked with volume catches every small to medium wave out there. Rounded. soft egg rails. wide fish tail with the twin fin set-up makes for easy transitions.
Rocker:The low rocker catches a lot of waves with a decent amount of speed.
Bottom Contours:A tucked in fish tail has a fast and loose feel.
Tail:The flat bottom maximizes the amount of contact for plenty of speed which breaks off to a vee through the tail which helps with easy rail to rail transitions.
- A full, rounded nose, flat rocker and full, wide-tail stacked with volume catches every small to medium wave out there.
- A tucked in fish tail has a fast and loose feel. The flat bottom maximizes the amount of contact for plenty of speed which breaks off to a vee through the tail which helps with easy rail to rail trans
- We use a PU blank and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Twinner board, two Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- Twin Futures