Kona Traveler Surfboard
The Traveler is a versatile, fast Groveler for small breaks to overhead barrels. Subtle curves and contours throughout the design are engineered for letting loose with lots of extra zip. Extra volume under the chest that thins out through the tail helps paddling. This is a short board that stands tall on performance.
Outline:A classic performance Groveler. The rounded pin nose with just enough kick lays out nicely to the centered widepoint which breaks down to a fast and loose tail.
Rocker:The mid rocker has great lift for late take offs with ample flat section for quickness.
Bottom Contours:Serious waterflow moves this board. A double concave under the nose lifts then flattens out to a slight single under the flat section back to a double concave on the rear half of the board then out to a pronounced vee throughout the tail; a perfect example of hold and release.
Tail:The rounded pin tail is fast and loose with ample control for tight spots and great maneuverability in overhead waves.
- A classic performance Groveler. The rounded pin nose gives enough kick. The mid-rocker has great lift for late take offs. The rounded pin tail is fast and loose with ample control for tight spots.
- In the bottom contour, a double concave under the nose lifts then flattens out to a slight single under the flat section. It goes back to a double concave on the rear half and finishes with a vee.
- We use an EPS blank, Epoxy resin, and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Traveler board, five Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 5 Futures