Kona The Bullet Surfboard
This shortboard gives you a little bit of everything. It can act as your high performance board or a step down. The Bullet is fast, fun and holds up in all conditions. It features a wide outline for plenty of paddling power and a pulled in squash tail for tight turns.
Outline:The performance outline borrows some from the groveler with a pin nose and tucked in rounded squash tail has less drag for more speed down the line and easy turning. The wide point slightly forward gives you stability and improves your wave count.
Rocker:The lowered entry rocker helps in every condition and makes for easy paddling. Added tail rocker drives the tail up on the wave and is built for speed even on late take offs.
Bottom Contours:A lot of lift and speed with a single concave all the way to a vee through the tail helps turn the board nicely.
Tail:A rounded tucked in squash tail provides a nice balance between speed and maneuvering.
- The Bullet's tucked in rounded squash tail has less drag for more speed and easy turning. The wide point slightly forward gives you stability and improves your wave count.
- In the bottom contours, a lot of lift and speed with a single concave finishing with a vee helps turn the board nicely.
- We use an EPS blank, Epoxy resin, and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Bullet board, three Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- Tri Futures