Kona The 5-5 Short Softboard
The five foot five inch mini softboard has plenty of volume so it's easy to paddle and it will catch a ton of waves all day long. The outline borrows a few characteristics from the Fish. With the widepoint tucked in and the swallow tail you'll get more performance from this board than youyr typical softboard. The removable fin system lets you ride without fins like a bodyboard, a thruster or a twin fin set-up. The 5-5 is built to last with an epoxy shell surrounding 2 layers of EPO plus XPE and 2 stringers inside an EPS core. Give yourself, a friend, or a family member the comfort of a new board that will last you for years and make the summer season memorable.
- Perfect performance board for kids and adults of all skill levels that can be ridden as a bodyboard with no fins or a surfboard with fins.
- The dimensions 5' 5" x 20 1/2" x 2 1/2" creates a nice sized area for you to ride on and 45 Liters Volume offers plenty of float so you can catch tons of waves.
- Custom outline for maximum float with added rocker for performance and a swallow tail for speed and maneuverability so you can enjoy the water in a variety of conditions.
- Scratch resistant diamond checkerboard bottom serves a dual purpose, it's slick so you can go fast on the waves and protects the bottom of the board.
- Double wooden stringers for extra durability so you can rest easy that the board won't break in the water.
- Rider Level
- All Skill Levels
- IXPE Deck and Inside is 2 layers of EPO and XPE
- Heated Lamination HDPE Slick
- 2 wooden stringers
|5ft 5in||45L||Varies by Rider|