Kona Summertime Surfboard
The Summertime features a low nose entry rocker for easy paddling and trimming down the line. It has a single concave bottom with a pullled in squash tail that allows the rider to surf off the tail. It also features a wider nose than your normal fun board which gives you the ability to ride the nose. The Summertime is a great for all conditions from those smaller summer days to overhead surf. This is a must have board for your your quiver!
Outline:A rounded nose and a wider body than your classic funboard give this board plenty of stability with a nice sized sweet spot. The wide point is pushed far forward for a lot of stability. The rails taper in nicely to a thumb tail that's a combination of a squash and round tail.
Rocker:The low rocker is flat enough for nose rides. offers great stability. and plenty of lift to reduce pearling. It's going to help get you into a lot of waves.
Bottom Contours:A single concave all the way through the board gives you plenty of bite for a nice. controlled cruise.
Tail:The thumb tail provides just enough hold leaning more towards a fast and loose feel.
- A rounded nose and a wider body than your classic funboard give this board plenty of stability with a nice sized sweet spot. The low rocker is flat enough for nose rides.
- In the bottom contours, a single concave all the way through the board gives you plenty of bite for a nice, controlled cruise.
- We use a PU blank and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Summertime board, five Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 4 Futures + 1 10in