Kona Summertime Surfboard
Coming from a longboard, this is a perfect transition board with a great loose feel that catches a lot of waves. With endless fin set-ups, you can dial in your style making adjustments between stability and speed. Don't go to the beach without this one. A classic go to all around mini-log that works in all small conditions.
Outline:A rounded nose and a wider body than your classic funboard give this board plenty of stability with a nice sized sweet spot. The wide point is pushed far forward for a lot of stability. The rails taper in nicely to a thumb tail that's a combination of a squash and round tail.
Rocker:The low rocker is flat enough for nose rides. offers great stability. and plenty of lift to reduce pearling. It's going to help get you into a lot of waves.
Bottom Contours:A single concave all the way through the board gives you plenty of bite for a nice. controlled cruise.
Tail:The thumb tail provides just enough hold leaning more towards a fast and loose feel.
- A rounded nose and a wider body than your classic funboard give this board plenty of stability with a nice sized sweet spot. The low rocker is flat enough for nose rides.
- In the bottom contours, a single concave all the way through the board gives you plenty of bite for a nice, controlled cruise.
- We use a PU blank and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Summertime board, five Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 4 Futures + 1 10in