Kona Oyster Catcher Surfboard
TEMP...The Lemon Head is a Groveler that features a longboard outline wrapped in a fish template. The low rocker and widepoint pushed forward provides additional stability while the bat tail assists with rail to rail transitions. The modern bottom contour works magic in small to medium waves, plus, 5 fins gives you endless fin combinations. The Lemon Head is great for all surfing conditions and has extra zip on small, mushy days.
Outline:Domed deck and wider outline for nice float. Round nose and tail with wings to thin out the end of the tail for more conrtol.
Rocker:The low rocker provides an easy ride and paddle with enough flip on the nose to reduce pearling.
Bottom Contours:A flat entry converts to a single concave through to the tail for added drive.
Tail:The wings allow for a thinned out tail for more control.
- The Lemon Head is a Groveler that looks like a shrunken longboard. The rounded nose and pushed forward widepoint provide maximum stability and the bat tail can turn on a dime.
- The low rocker and extra volume allow for easy paddling and the single to double concave provide extra lift and easy maneuvering.
- We use a PU blank, Epoxy resin, and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Lemon Head board, three Kona Nylon Futures Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
|5ft 8in||20in||2 11/16in||34.08L|
|5ft 10in||20 9/16in||2 3/4in||37.18L|
|6ft 2in||21 3/4in||2 7/8in||43.39L|
|6ft 6in||22 1/2in||3in||49.82L|