Kona Owen Surfboard
Kona Team member Mike Owen's signature board, the Owen is a souped up modern longboard. This traditional log with modern upgrades is built for smooth and quick rail to rails surfing a variety of breaks.
Outline:Increased rockers maneuver this streamlined longboard down the line while plenty of flat space maintains speed. The 2+1 fin set up anchors the board to the wave while the rounded pin tail keeps the transitions smooth.
Rocker:Accelerated curves in the nose and tail provide room for plenty of flat surface.
Bottom Contours:A single concave to a double concave maintains speed planing the board while a vee through the tail allows for better turning and transitions.
Tail:The tail begins to taper about 2/3 of the way down the board for better turning and transitions. The rounded tail offers smooth rail to rail transitions.
- Increased rockers maneuver this streamlined longboard while plenty of flat space maintains speed. The fin set up anchors the board to waves while the rounded pin tail keeps transitions smooth.
- In the bottom contours, a single concave to a double concave maintains speed planing the board while a vee through the tail allows for better turning and transitions.
- We use an PU blank, and a gloss finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Owen board, three Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 2 Futures + 1 10in