Kona Malibu Softboard
This classic funboard outline has enough rocker and volume to catch as many waves as you can handle. Constructed with two stringers inside an EPS core and an outer Epoxy shell, The Malibu is able to withstand the punishment of travel and anything the ocean can dish out. The IXPE Deck is slip resistant and soft to prevent damage to the board as well as injuries to the surfer riding it. In addition, the slick HDPE bottom with scratch resistant checker pattern helps prevent wear and tear and allows for smooth gliding through the water. All models come with soft flex fins and a high quality leash and all of our models from 7ft and up are newly equipped with an easy carry handle. The Malibu is good to go for all levels of surfing experience. Get ready to rip!
- [Summary]: Perfect starter surfboard for kids and adults of all skill levels. Has a good amount of rocker to prevent pearling for beginners and enough float to catch a lot of waves.
- [Design]: Custom outline for maximum float with added rocker for performance so you can enjoy the water in a variety of conditions. Slip resistant and soft to make the board more forgiving.
- [Construction]: Built with two stringers inside an EPS core and an outer Epoxy shell. Slip resistant IXPE deck and slick HDPE bottom with no-scratch checker pattern. 7ft and up have a carry handle.
- [Purchase Includes]: Package includes one malibu softboard, 1 high quality leash and 3 fcs style fins with rubber safety edges. Available in a variety of colors.
- [Who We Are]: Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Rider Level
- All Skill Levels
- EPS Core with an Epoxy shell topped with IXPE deck
- Heated Lamination HDPE Slick
- 2 wooden stringers
|5ft 10in||55L||125lbs and Up|
|7ft||75L||170lbs and Up|
|7ft 6in||80L||180lbs and Up|
|8ft||88L||200lbs and Up|
|8ft 6in||95L||210lbs and Up|
|9ft||108L||215lbs and Up|