Kona Malibu Softboard
This classic funboard outline has enough rocker and volume to catch as many waves as you can handle. Constructed with two stringers inside an EPS core and an outer Epoxy shell, The Malibu is able to withstand the punishment of travel and anything the ocean can dish out. The IXPE Deck is slip resistant and soft to prevent damage to the board as well as injuries to the surfer riding it. In addition, the slick HDPE bottom with scratch resistant checker pattern helps prevent wear and tear and allows for smooth gliding through the water. All models come with soft flex fins and a high quality leash and all of our models from 7ft and up are newly equipped with an easy carry handle. The Malibu is good to go for all levels of surfing experience. Get ready to rip!
- [Summary]: The Malibu Surfboards are perfect boards for kids and adults of all skill levels as well as for beginner surfers. All sizes of Malibu Surfboards from 6' to 9" have enough rocker and volume for a beginner to catch as many waves as they can handle on their foam surfboard. All softboards come with soft flex fins and a high quality leash and all of our soft top surfboard models from 7ft and up are newly equipped with an easy carry handle which makes it convenient for kids.
- [Design]: The Malibu Surfboard is designed by surfers. We created a custom soft top outline for maximum float with added rocker that will give beginner surfers a little more time and will allow the board to work in all conditions. The Malibu surfboard sizes are the following: 5'10" 125lbs and Up, 7ft 170lbs and Up, 7ft 6in 180lbs and Up, 8ft 200lbs and Up, 8ft 6in 210lbs and Up, 9ft 215lbs and Up. Any size will work for kids and adults to learn to surf on.
- [Construction]: This Softboard is built with two stringers inside an EPS core and an outer Epoxy shell. Slip resistant IXPE deck and slick HDPE bottom with no-scratch checker pattern on the back of the surfboard, 7ft and up have a carry handle. The Malibu Surfboard Soft Top is able to withstand the punishment of travel and anything the ocean can dish out. The IXPE Deck on the Malibu surfboard is soft to prevent damage to the foam board as well as injuries to the surfer riding it.
- [Purchase Includes]: The Malibu Beginners Surfboard package includes 1 Malibu Surfboard, 1 Free High Quality leash and a Free set of 3 two-tab surfboard fins with rubber safety edges. The removable fins make the surfboard easy for you to travel with. There's a bunch of great colors and sizes of the Malibu surfboards to choose from. The Malibu surfboard is good to go for all levels of surfing experience. Get ready to rip!
- [Who We Are]: Enjoying the ocean since 1969, Kona Surfboards is the "brainchild" of company founder and owner, Mike Sciarra. A surfboard brand driven by innovations and born on the New Jersey Coast, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality surfboards using only the best materials in the world.
- Rider Level
- All Skill Levels
- EPS Core with an Epoxy shell topped with IXPE deck
- Heated Lamination HDPE Slick
- 2 wooden stringers
|5ft 10in||55L||125lbs and Up|
|7ft||75L||170lbs and Up|
|7ft 6in||80L||180lbs and Up|
|8ft||88L||200lbs and Up|
|8ft 6in||95L||210lbs and Up|
|9ft||108L||215lbs and Up|