Kona M-N-M Surfboard
Coming from a longboard, this is a perfect transition board with a great loose feel that catches a lot of waves. With endless fin set-ups, you can dial in your style making adjustments between stability and speed. Don't go to the beach without this one. A classic go to all around mini-log that works in all small conditions.
Outline:Domed deck and wider outline for nice float. Round nose and tail.
Rocker:The low rocker provides an easy ride and paddle with enough flip on the nose to reduce pearling.
Bottom Contours:A flat entry converts to a single concave through to the tail for added drive to a vee out the tail to aid turning.
Tail:pulled in diamond tail.
- A rounded nose and a wider body than your classic funboard give this board plenty of stability with a nice sized sweet spot. The low rocker is flat enough for nose rides.
- In the bottom contours, a single concave all the way through the board gives you plenty of bite for a nice, controlled cruise.
- We use a PU blank and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Summertime board, five Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
|7ft 6in||22 7/8in||2 11/16in||53.61L|
|8ft 6in||23 1/4in||2 7/8in||66.86L|