Kona Lemon Head Surfboard
The Lemon Head is a Groveler that features a longboard outline wrapped in a fish template. The low rocker and widepoint pushed forward provides additional stability while the bat tail assists with rail to rail transitions. The modern bottom contour works magic in small to medium waves, plus, 5 fins gives you endless fin combinations. The Lemon Head is great for all surfing conditions and has extra zip on small, mushy days.
Outline:The outline of this board is basically a longboard shape on a fish scale. The rounded nose and widepoint pushed slightly forward will give you extra stability in small. sloppy surf. Volume is maintained in the dome of the deck while the beveled rails keep the sensitivity for rail-to-rail transitions. The additional volume provides additional float under the chest for paddle power.
Rocker:The low rocker provides an easy ride and paddle with enough flip on the nose to reduce pearling.
Bottom Contours:A flat entry converts to a generous single concave through the front two-thirds of the board. For the back third. the water flow is redirected through a double concave through the fins which provides additional lift and control.
Tail:The bat tail connects with the wave and acts as a rail to rail transition helper to decrease the turning radius you might be losing with the widepoint forward in the outline. An added kick will also help on bigger days.
- The board's rounded nose and widepoint gives stability in small, sloppy surf. The low rocker provides an easy ride and paddle with enough flip on the nose to reduce pearling.
- The bottom contours include flat entry converts to a single concave. Water flow is redirected through a double concave through fins providing lift and control.
- We use a PU blank and Epoxy resin with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Lemon Head board, three Kona Two-Tab Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 4 Futures + 1 FCS 2