Kona Kai Fish Surfboard
This modern Fish features a full round nose, a slim outline and a unique swallow tail. It is highly functional, fast, and forgiving. With five fins, you can dial in your style and surf in all conditions. The low rocker and high volume in the deck will maximize your wave count. It's a killer combination of great turning with generous stability.
Outline:The Kai is narrower than your average fish giving it a sleeker outline which is all about speed. The low rocker will get you into a lot of waves. The slimmer outline and swallow tail is faster than your average fish. This fish is fast down the line and in the turns.
Rocker: helps you catch small waves on early takeoffs with more speed.
Bottom Contours:A single concave to a double concave keeps the board fast while a vee through the tail helps turn the board nicely.
Tail:The swallow tail provides a lot of bite on the wave even in small conditions.
- The Kai is narrower than your average fish giving it a sleeker outline for speed. The low rocker will get you into a lot of waves. This fish is fast down the line and in the turns.
- In the bottom contours, a single concave moves to a double concave which keeps the board fast, while a vee through the tail helps turn the board nicely.
- We use a PU blank and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Kai Fish board, five Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 5 Futures