Kona Jersey Jack Surfboard
Jersey Jack is friends with everybody. This versatile Groveler is easy, fast and fun. It's great for all kinds of surfing conditions and ability levels. This board is small in size but loaded with personality and volume for catching different waves. Easy paddling will quickly make this your go-to board on smaller days.
Outline:The hybrid outline is fishy with a rounded pin nose that pulls in nice throughout to a tucked-in squash tail. The widepoint is pushed a little bit forward for stable performance while the squash tail anchors the board to the wave. 60/40 rails add a bit of looseness. This short board is packed with volume that help make it super manageable.
Rocker:The nose rocker is low and wide for stability with just enough kick to prevent from being caught up.
Bottom Contours:The light single concave to a double to vee contour out the tucked-in tail improves performance without sacrificing stability.
Tail:The tucked-in performance squash tail grabs hold of the wave. The tail is contoured for a great balance between speed and hold.
- The shortboard is packed with volume, providing stability through waves. The widepoint is pushed forward for stable performance while the squash tail anchors the board to the wave.
- The bottom contours include a slight single concave that moves to a double, finishing with a vee contour out of the tucked-in tail. This improves performance without sacrificing stability.
- We use a PU blank and Epoxy resin with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Jersey Jack board, three Kona Two-Tab Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 5 Futures