HyperFlex Vyrl CRYO FZ Hooded Full Wetsuit
The Hyperflex VYRL CRYO was designed and tested specifically for use in brutal New England, Great Lakes and Pacific Northwest Winters. Everything about this suit is designed for long lasting warmth, crazy comfort and long lasting durability. The CRYO is without a doubt the most insane cold water wetsuit Hyperflex has ever produced. That's saying a lot...considering Hyperflex has built a solid reputation for producing the best cold water gear in the business.
- The CRYO series features a specialized neoprene formulation that is lighter in weight and provides 15% more thermal retention than the standard VYRL series.
- Lined with the exclusive Hyperflex Fire Fleece lining. The CRYO provides ridiculous stretch, extended mobility and superior comfort while at the same time, all but eliminating cold water movement through the wetsuit.
- All unnecessary seams have been removed from the CRYO.
- PK mini front zip, low profile design for comfort while providing easy entry and exit.
- Duratex hi-stretch Knee pads.