Kona Grom Surfboard
If you just want to get out there and have fun, the Grom is a classic throwback to old school knee boards and belly boards with a few modern updates. It is also a perfect board for youths to grow into. This board is short, sweet and full of volume for lots of float and wave catching.
Outline:The rounded pin nose has just enough kick that leads into a long flat section that is beefed up with lots of volume. The square tail helps hold on to more volume and stability.
Rocker:The low rocker catches a lot of waves with a decent amount of speed.
Bottom Contours:A single concave to a double concave maintains speed while a vee through the tail helps turn the board nicely.
Tail:The square tail helps keep plenty of volume in the tail for more stability.
- The Grom's rounded pin nose has just enough kick. The square tail helps hold on to more volume and stability. The low rocker catches a lot of waves with a decent amount of speed.
- In the bottom contours, a single concave moves to a double concave to maintain speed. A vee through the tail helps turn the board nicely.
- We use a EPS blank, Epoxy resin, and sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Grom board, three Kona Two-Tab Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- Tri FCS 2