Kona Goodman Surfboard
Kona Surf Team member Robby Goodman's signature board, the Goodman is a traditional longboard with modern upgrades to create a hybrid performance longboard for a great balance of speed and transition. Waterflow, tear drop nose, tail kick and a tucked in squash tail all work together to get this log turning easily.
Outline:You can nose ride the round. wide nose with a tear drop spoon or hang back and the bigger tail kick allows for quicker turning and early drop ins on bigger days.
Rocker:Accelerated curves in the nose and tail provide room for plenty of flat surface.
Bottom Contours:A single concave to a double concave maintains speed planing the board while a vee through the tail allows for better turning and transitions.
Tail:The tucked-in square tail begins to taper about 2/3 of the way down the board for better turning and transitions.
- You can nose ride the round, wide nose with a tear drop spoon or hang back. The bigger tail kick allows for quicker turning and early drop-ins on bigger days.
- In the bottom contours, a single concave to a double concave maintains speed planing the board while a vee through the tail allows for better turning and transitions.
- We use an PU blank, and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Goodman board, three Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 2 Futures + 1 10in