Kona Floater Surfboard
Step up to the Floater. This hip performance Groveler is a great upgrade that is built for speed. The sleek shape of the Floater is a great introduction to performance style boards. If you want to make the transition from intermediate surfing and pick up the pace on smaller 1 to 6 foot waves, check out the Floater.
Outline:The Floater is engineered for performance. The shortboard outline starts with a rounded pin nose. The widepoint is pushed back that nicely transitions through the board to a diamond tail. Both the nose and tail have a nice kick to it.
Rocker:A slight single contour that creates lift and speed pushes the waterflow to a double through the fins to a slight V for a great combo of speed and hold.
Bottom Contours:A slight single contour that creates lift and speed pushes the waterflow to a double through the fins to a slight vee for a great combo of speed and hold.
Tail:The diamond tail increases the speed down the line and pivots sharply for quick rail to rail transitions.
- The Floater is engineered for performance. Both the rounded pin nose and diamond tail have a nice kick to it and make for smooth transitions.
- In the bottom contours, a slight single contour creates lift and speed pushes the waterflow to a double through the fins. Finishing with a slight vee for a great combo of speed and hold.
- We use an EPS blank, Epoxy resin, and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Floater board, five Kona Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 5 Futures