Kona Floater Surfboard
Step up to the Floater. This hip performance Groveler is a great upgrade that is built for speed. The sleek shape of the Floater is a great introduction to performance style boards. If you want to make the transition from intermediate surfing and pick up the pace on smaller 1 to 6 foot waves, check out the Floater.
Outline:The Floater is engineered for performance. The shortboard outline starts with a rounded pin nose. The widepoint is pushed back that nicely transitions through the board to a diamond tail.
Rocker:The mid rocker paddles with ease and flows through dead sections with minimal effort. The lift in the nose creates early parallels for speed and easy late take offs. The lift in the tail creates extra drive through turns.
Bottom Contours:A slight single contour that creates lift and speed pushes the waterflow to a double through the fins to a slight vee for a great combo of speed and hold.
Tail:The diamond tail increases the speed down the line and pivots sharply for quick rail to rail transitions.
- The Floater is engineered for performance. Both the rounded pin nose and diamond tail have a nice kick to it and make for smooth transitions.
- The mid rocker eases paddling and the diamond tail puts more points in the water to pivot your turns around. The single concave to double to vee allow for faster speeds and easy turns.
- We use an EPS blank, Epoxy resin, and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Floater board, five Kona Nylon Futures Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 5 Futures