Kona Drifter Scallop Boardshorts
Our men's Drifter scalloped shorts are made with a 4-way stretch material combined with a recycled polyester blend for comfort. With this type of material, it allows our shorts to have more durability and performance, along with an anti-rash blend that eliminates chafing. These shorts are created with a premium, water repellent treatment that gives the shorts a lightweight feel, while also making the dry time ultra fast! The Drifter is styled with a printed seam along with a back pocket. A quality-crafted pair of boardshorts that were designed in the USA at Kona Surf Co. in Wildwood, NJ.
- The Drifter is styled with a printed seam and a discreet Kona logo for a look that is stylish, but not too bold, and a side, welded zip pocket to stash your important yet waterproof items.
- Crafted with a 19in outseam and treated with a premium water repellent to make these swim shorts ultra light and quick drying making them handy for beach trips in or out of the water.
- These boardshorts are made with 88% Recycled Polyester and 12% Spandex to provide comfort and 4 way stretch that make these shorts durable and prevents chafing.
- The drawstring includes rubber grips to prevent your knot from untying while you're having fun on the sand or in the water. You'll be sure to never lose your trunks while swimming.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that is dedicated to crafting quality clothing that is comfortable and durable using only the best materials in the world.