Kona Dark Horse Surfboard
This traditional performance short board is fast and loose. Designed to work for you in all conditions. Some slight volume under the center will paddle easily and the rail bump loosens up the feel of the tail. This is a great fast and loose board with a lot of drive.
Outline:This traditional shortboard has a pin nose to help with duckdiving with an accelerated kick to prevent pearling. The widepoint is slightly forward to help stabilize. Some slight volume is built under the chest in the dome of the board without sacrificing rail sensitivity.
Rocker:The lowered entry rocker helps in every condition and makes for easy paddling. Added tail rocker drives the tail up on the wave and is built for speed even on late take offs.
Bottom Contours:A lot of lift and speed with a single concave all the way to a vee through the tail helps turn the board nicely.
Tail:The rail bump loosens up the tail. Dial your style with endless fin set-up options.
- This traditional shortboard is designed to work in all conditions. Added volume to the center, low entry rocker and the wide point pushed forward keep the board stable and easy to paddle.
- The increased tail rocker and single concave to vee in the bottom make this board fast and the wings in the tail loosen the hold. This performance surfboard is very fun to ride.
- We use a PU blank, Epoxy resin, and a sanded finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Dark Horse board, five Kona Nylon Futures Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- 5 Fin Futures