Kona Cruiser Surfboard
Novice surfers start here. The Cruiser is the ultimate classic longboard. This log will catch a lot of waves. It is easy to paddle and stable in small to medium surf. Get that sixties longboard glide in style from the round nose to the square tail.
Outline:A traditional longboard outline with a turned up rail line all the way through allows the rider to stand almost anywhere on this log and grab hold of the wave. The wider. round nose makes it an easy platform to stand far forward. The round nose. 50/50 pinched rails all the way through. added deck volume and square tail maximize volume to help catch waves and makes paddling a breeze.
Rocker:The low rocker gets into waves has a slight spoon in the nose for nose riding with extra tail rocker for speed.
Bottom Contours:A spoon provides front lift for noseriding to a rolled belly which provides stability and smooth transitions from rail to rail to a vee through the tail for extra control.
Tail:The square tail will react fast to short. tight turns.
- The rider can stand almost anywhere on this log and grab hold of the wave. The square tail will react fast to short, tight turns.
- A spoon provides front lift for noseriding to a rolled belly which provides stability and smooth transitions from rail to rail to a vee through the tail for extra control.
- We use an PU blank, and a gloss finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Cruiser board, one Kona Fin, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- Single 10in