Kona Blaster Wood Skimboard
The Blaster skimboard is a 41in poplar wood core with a high quality IXPE foam traction pad. This skim board has a lightly varnished bottom for water proofing and a smooth ride. The IXPE foam deck is designed with a crocodile skin pattern that fully seals against the edge of the board so it won't peel easily. Weighing in at a lightweight 5.2lbs the Blaster is recommended for riders that are 95 - 140 lbs.
- [Summary]: The Blaster skimboard is lightweight and perfect for beginners. The wooden bottom is slick for a smooth ride and the foam top is soft and comfortable.
- [Design]: We've designed this board to be good for starting out and easy to learn on with a tight budget. The crocodile pattern foam on the deck provides good grip.
- [Construction]: Made with durable poplar wood coated with varnish and layered on top is a solid IXPE foam deck. The board should last a few summers so you can get some good practice in.
- [Purchase Includes]: Package includes one 41in Blaster Skimboard. Weighs 5.2 pounds and is recommended for riders 95 to 140 pounds.
- [Who We Are]: Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Rider Level
- Beginners and Higher
- EVA Traction Pad
- Solid Wood
|Length||Rider Height||Rider Weight|