Kona Bella Surfboard
No matter if the waves are big or small or your take off is early or late, this all around cruiser packs a surprising punch adapting to all sorts of conditions. From the rounded nose through the low rocker to the rounded pin tail this midlength board provides smooth glides and fast turns. Added volume under the chest helps catch waves and makes for easy paddling also.
Outline:The longboard in the front. shortboard in the back outline with a vee tail that starts tapering 2/3 of the way through the board turns on a dime. The rounded nose allows you to ride towards the front of the board which stays pretty flat through the low rocker to provide speed down the line.
Rocker:The low rocker gives the board plenty of contact with the water to maintain speed countered by a subtle lift in the tail for fast transitions.
Bottom Contours:A flat entry turns to a slight vee that becomes more pronounced out the tail will give the rider ample control for rail to rail transitions.
Tail:The rounded pin tail has a nice amount of kick to it to provide additional speed and fast transitions.
- This midlength allows you to turn easily and increase speed. The low rocker gives the board plenty of contact with the water to maintain speed countered by a subtle lift in the tail for fast transitio
- In the bottom contours, a flat entry turns to a slight vee that becomes more pronounced out of the tail. This gives the rider ample control for rail to rail transitions.
- We use a PU blank and gloss finish with cutting edge materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard.
- Package includes one Bella board, three Kona Two-Tab Nylon Fins, and one Leash that features a double-padded ankle strap and a durable, stainless steel double swivel.
- Born in New Jersey, Kona Surf Company strives to be a brand that caters to new techniques and technology building quality shapes using only the best materials in the world.
- Fin Setup
- Tri Futures